Project Server Consulting Services
Project Server Support services
After deploying the solution, IPM Consulting provides assistance in the support of Microsoft Project Server by offering support agreements to enable clients the access to specialist business and technical skills.
In order to simplify the support service, clients can pre-purchase the desired amount of supporting hours, or even days that can be easily reached to access reactive support and system maintenance.
Supporting services might include the following:
- Reactive support and system maintenance.
- Ad-hoc administration, support, enhancements, tuning and configuration changes for the Microsoft Project Server Solution, based on customer’s request.
- Structured or ad-hoc training as required, based on customer’s requests.
- Best Practice guidance based upon IPM Consulting experience in successful implementation of the solution.
- Proactive maintenance including (If required).
When registering to one of our Microsoft Project Server trainings,IPM Consulting offers 3 hours support relevant to the solution.
Project Server Training
Because well trained users are essential to successful implementation of a Microsoft project Server solution, IPM Consulting established rich training programs and gathered the most experienced resources to always deliver the most accurate information.
Discover our IPM Training catalogue carefully put together to respond specifically to all of your project management needs. If you don’t find what you are looking for please contact us.