Project Server Consulting Services
A Wide range of professional consulting services are offered at IPM Consulting to satisfy its clients needs regarding all Microsoft project server aspects. Its approach aligns the solution with the client's business requirements to guarantee the best possible application and the best return on investment.
While working with the clients, our consultants deliver the best use of Microsoft Project Server in order to meet business objectives. In addition to providing advice, IPM Consulting consultants can implement, deploy, and administer Microsoft Project Server on a customer's behalf. Alternately, clients may wish to consider one of our predefined packaged service offerings, where a comprehensive set of services delivers a feature-rich EPM solution for a fixed investment.
IPM Consulting services cover the following key elements of an EPM solution's development:
- Project Time and Schedule
- Demand Management and workflow
- Resource Management
- Portfolio prioritization and optimization
- Projects costs
- Upgrades and migration
Project Server Support services
After deploying the solution, IPM Consulting provides assistance in the support of Microsoft Project Server by offering support agreements to enable clients the access to specialist business and technical skills.
In order to simplify the support service, clients can pre-purchase the desired amount of supporting hours, or even days that can be easily reached to access reactive support and system maintenance.
Supporting services might include the following:
- Reactive support and system maintenance.
- Ad-hoc administration, support, enhancements, tuning and configuration changes for the Microsoft Project Server Solution, based on customer’s request.
- Structured or ad-hoc training as required, based on customer’s requests.
- Best Practice guidance based upon IPM Consulting experience in successful implementation of the solution.
- Proactive maintenance including (If required).
When registering to one of our Microsoft Project Server trainings,IPM Consulting offers 3 hours support relevant to the solution.
Project Server Training
Because well trained users are essential to successful implementation of a Microsoft project Server solution, IPM Consulting established rich training programs and gathered the most experienced resources to always deliver the most accurate information.
Discover our IPM Training catalogue carefully put together to respond specifically to all of your project management needs. If you don’t find what you are looking for please contact us.