Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Built on top of Enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship Management (CRM), Microsoft dynamics is a software designed to assist companies of different sizes manage their entire business organization. From supply chain, procurement, human resources, financing, to project management.
Because of the wide range of aspects touched by the solution, this latter serves as an insight provider allowing you to gain efficiencies, reduce unnecessary costs or even make new investments.
Microsoft Dynamic Capabilities
- Connecting the entire supply chain.
- Making current financial data and reports accessible for business planning and regulatory compliance.
- Creating automated recurrent functions allowing employees to focus on more critical tasks.
- Reducing the cost and complexity of administering salaries, benefits, recruiting, and performance management.
- Providing greater visibility into key performance factors, such as profitability and potential issues.
- Meeting requirements related to a specific industry, by bringing functionality for vertical